DAY 4 STUDIO
It's a wrap for the drum and bass session! Fantastic session as we captured some amazing feels and rhythms and in a short period of time. When it flows it flows, the gods were smiling just like the glorious sunshine outside! From a wandering drug induced heroin-like energy, to the rock n rollier side and even a major dance groove yes dance complete with a doubled snare and high hat wowowowow. We are thinking outside the box as Adam suggested, both Adam and Elliot got experimental and adventurous, its so exciting I can't wait to share it with you! Next on the agenda is the editing for the drum and bass over the next 2 days. Stay tuned!
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (13)
- ► 2014 (33)
- Day 9 Studio We wrapped up my guitar parts for the...
- Day 8 Studio A short but very sweet session today ...
- Day 7 Studio We continued on with our recording of...
- Day 6 Studio Friday was a day that we began record...
- Day 5 Studio Monday found me in the studio with Ad...
- DAY 4 STUDIO It's a wrap for the drum and bass ses...
- DAY 3 STUDIO Today we laid the foundation for the ...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2010 (10)
- ► 2008 (16)