Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Huggybear's Session

I am currently recording my 10th full-length concept album called Gone To The Spirits at the Rear Window Song and Sound studio with Juno nominated producer Adam Popowitz! Gone To The Spirits recording project is a result of writing the Ququnak Paǂkiy Song Collection, a Canada Council 2015 grant funded songwriting project that I was honoured to be awarded with last year. 

This is where you come in! Help me launch the upcoming new cd, Gone To The Spirits with an advance pre-order purchase!
The goal of this pre-order campaign is to raise funds to get Gone to The Spirits released and publicized. Funds raised go toward the manufacturing, shipping, promotion/publicity, marketing and music video production. As an independent artist these pre-orders really help get the music out into the world! 
EXPECTED RELEASE IS LATE MAY. Thank you for reading about my new project. Please know I deeply appreciate your support for this pre-order campaign and for my music. Thank you! 
Find out more on how you can help and all the fantastic perks offered at: http://www.norinebraun.com/
Love, Norine


Here's some pics from our last session with Huggybear in isolation :) on the blues harp.

















No comments:

Blog Archive