Saturday, December 21, 2013

Take The Sleek Train Official Music Video


TAKE THE SLEEK TRAIN

Take the sleek train

Over there

Winds past the snowcaps

Leave your cares

Let it rumble real proud

Watch it vibrate all your clouds


Eagles and the ocean

Waterfalls unfrozen

I’ll find the locomotion

Can soothe my emotion

Take me to the rivers, the mountains way up high

Got my ticket in my pocket tight

Let’s get out of here

Let me see some light

We’ve been living in cement

And I need to see some space

credits

from Conventus The Eye of the Heart, released 08 Nov. 2013 
MUSICIANS

Norine Braun: Vocals, acoustic 12 string guitar

Adam Popowitz: Bass, lead guitar

Elliot Polsky : Drums

Alice Fraser: Keys

Huggybear Leonard: Blues harp

Produced by Adam Popowitz

Recorded, mixed and mastered by Adam Popowitz at Rear Window Song & Sound Coquitlam, BC


All songs words and music composed by Norine Braun

No comments:

Blog Archive