Thursday, November 14, 2013

DIZZY


DIZZY

DIZZY

Under the moonlight

The dark liquid sky

There’s no escaping

The sweltering shy

We get up gently embark to be led

Nighttime tawdry’s and bawdiness bed



I get all lost in the word we call friends

I get all dizzy and you say amen

I’ll never get there as long as I stay here with you

Dizzy, I feel so dizzy I’m getting dizzy with you

We get all crazy and downward we fall

I want to get it without risking it all

If you will get there I’ll save you these songs

What comes what may CHORUS



And when we get there and all that you said

I gotta fight it get out of my head

You’ll know there’s something wrong about now

I’ll try to fight it a floating black cloud



I guess what you say is true

But I find love in the best that you do

Think I’ll get there then along comes rain

As time goes away CHORUS



Time to set you free Living on a dream

Time to set you free

Living on a dream, dream, dream



Railroad tracks

Upon her arms

Of charms

She comes down at night

Hair, chiffon, cold delight

Perfume filled the stale old blight

Antique bathtubs drown and

Hide in cellar rooms

Dusted and dancing in the dim light

Time hurried by

Left her countless suitors tied

To posts and beguiled why

A lusty throaty laugh

Too soon to hide the salty streams

On cheeks rouge ruined

And rogue free

Paradise was never this sweet

The dragons chasing their tails

And tales bring the godly we meet

Paradise was never, was never this sweet



I get all dizzy inside of my head

I want to get it and you say we’ll go there

We’re gonna get there I ‘ll take you home

Then back to you it seems

credits

from Conventus The Eye of the Heart, released 08 November 2013
MUSICIANS

Norine Braun: Vocals, background vocals, acoustic 12 string guitar
Adam Popowitz: Bass, lead guitar
Elliot Polsky : Drums
Alice Fraser: Keys
Produced by Adam Popowitz
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Adam Popowitz at Rear Window Song & Sound Coquitlam, BC
All songs words and music composed by Norine Braun

tags



BACKSTORY
This is one of those songs that I am not quite sure what the song means. It is a stream of consciousness writing style and I just liked how the tune flowed and I love playing this song. Let the song be whatever it wants to be for you.

No comments:

Blog Archive