Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Hassle-Free (and Crushing It) CBC Searchlight!

Hi!
I hope this finds you warm and cozy! We are experiencing a deep freeze (for us) in Vancouver but not as bad as up north, on the prairies or out east. I am loving that blue sky.
The new album is crushing it! Climbing Table Mountain has reached over 10,000 plays on Spotify and Jerkwater Town over 5,000! Thanks for following on Spotify.This last week I have had 5 new adds to radio 265 spins up from 165 spins the previous week. Please continue to request my music on your fave station, when they get requests they get that music played. Thanks! .

I gotta lot of love from Nashville Music Guide last week too for Through Train Windows. "Funky jazz with a poetic theme, and presentations of a bluesy rock prevalence. Norine Braun is a queen of modern day blues/jazz royalty." Sherry Craig.

Time for the annual CBC searchlight contest! I have entered Climbing Table Mountain this year and if you could show me some love with a vote that would be most awesome! You can vote daily and from anywhere in the world. :) thanks!! Voting is truly hassle - free this year too.  CBC 

Download at https://norinebraun.bandcamp.com/album/through-train-windows or email me to order a CD.
Enjoy the journey.
Love
Norine
http://www.norinebraun.com

No comments:

Blog Archive