Tuesday, October 30, 2018

No Tricks Just Treats Final Notice

Hey Beautiful Friends
Unfortunately, since my last album, I didn't become the multi-millionaire rockstar I'd planned on and so the pre-orders are truly what helps get this baby rolling. Tomorrow is the last day to get your name listed on the liner notes as I send all graphics and final master to the plant on Friday! Woo hoo! Do you want to be on the list, get onboard at www.norinebraun.com or reply to this email.

Remember CD’s? You can get my new upcoming album on one of those! Song lyrics inside, cool photos, and something you can hold in your hand go get your pre-order at www.norinebraun.com.

THANK YOU to everyone who already boarded your support means the world! The train is coming soon and you are in for quite a ride! Happy Halloween!

Love Norine
www.norinebraun.com.


No comments:

Blog Archive