Friday, January 17, 2014

No More Reprise LIVE

Here we are coming at you live from the Railway Club,  a great group of musicians and beautiful souls!

No More Reprise is from the latest album Conventus The Eye of the Heart available on iTunes, bandcamp.com or order a signed cd directly from me at my website www.norinebraun.com. For those who  prefer to order by snail mail please email me norine@norinebraun.com for the address and how to's.

Decoda lyric site interviewed me on 5 of my songs, for those who love to find out the meaning of the lyric, here is a link to the lyrics and video for 99% http://lyrc.st/1dA7flR and songs from Conventus TEOTH.

Hope your new year is off to a great start! The Chinese New Year, The Year of the Horse is soon upon us so we still have another great beginning coming soon!  2013 in reflection was a year of great contrasts and many emotions for me, from the passing of my mother-in-law, recovering from colon cancer surgery and beating cancer!!, recording and releasing a brand new album, playing so many wonderful gigs with the love of my life Alice Fraser, and good friend Huggybear Leonard and for the best band in the world with Adam Popowitz, Elliot Polsky and Scott Tucker , teaching at the college to so many lovely students who enrich my life and meeting and cherishing such good friends. I am grateful to be alive and to have had so many rich experiences this last year. I wish you all much joy, love, good health and meaningful purpose in your lives in 2014. Here's to a great year ahead!





No comments:

Blog Archive